sabato 15 marzo 2014

Outfit + Blog, School trip!

Hello everyone!
Yesterday I went on a school trip to Lecco, and I had a lot of fun!



                                      




I had to be comfy so I wore:
- Black jeans from h&m
- Blue and white top from Bershka
- Green coat from Piazza Italia
- Hype beanie from Hype London
- Dr. Martens 

The trip was very nice, the weather was very mild and we also filmed some stuff for a school work!
Here I'll post some pics!




We met this two horses.. how cute they are?





I was searching for an owl.. I didn't find it..


The Adda river.. nice view :)


So this very quick post is end.
If you liked it and you'd like to see more of this stuff, please let me know it on twitter: @victoriaweirdo and instagram @forkss

You can follow me on BLOGLOVIN <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11918215/?claim=k4bq4v5zk97">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Check my friend's blog, she deserves it http://g3ekandchic.blogspot.it

Have a lovely Sunday,
Love,
Victoria.

3 commenti: