domenica 2 marzo 2014

February Favorites

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to share with you my favorite things of February!
So, let's get started!

The first things are this Yves Rocher, Jardins du Monde shower gel and the Garnier cocoa and coconut oil shampoo.
They both smell really amazing, I love them.


The second thing is the Justin Bieber's perfume: The Key.
This is absolutely my favorite perfume at the moment, is so good!
Also the packaging is beautiful.


My favorite makeup products and essentials are the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and the Maybeline The Falsies mascara! I honestly can't go out without them, they are really good and also the price is quite cheap. 


If you have oily skin, well this face cream from Garnier Skin Naturals is perfect for you.
I like to put this on my face every night before bed and every morning before my makeup routine!


My favorite beverage this month was the Arizona Green Tea with honey, is so yummy!
And look at the bottle... is beautiful!


So in this month i went twice to see the Romeo and Juliet musical! Right now is absolutely my favorite, the cast is awesome and Romeo is one of my favorite singer from the italian X Factor.
Search their song on the youtube, they're amazing. Search Romeo e Giulietta, ama e cambia il mondo.


My favorite DVD was This is us by one direction. I'm a directioner, so.. ya.
They're so funny and they're idiots but this is why i love them hahah.


My last favorite is a song.. She looks so perfect by 5 Seconds of summer.
Ok you if don't have listened yet well.. do it!
They are amazing, i think they deserve all the success they are having! 
She looks so perfect, 5SOS <------ CLICK HERE


So this is all for this month! If you liked this post please let me know it!
You can find me on twitter @victoriaweirdo and instagram @forkss.
Have a lovely March and an happy Sunday.
Love,
Victoria.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento