giovedì 27 febbraio 2014

Yummy and Healthy snack!

Hi everyone!
My name is Victoria and I'm 15.
I decided to start this blog because I always wanted.
Here I will talk about lifestyle, fashion and makeup!
I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect but I'm italian and I'm studying it!
I love music, cinema, food and I study art!
For this first blog post I would like to share with you a super yummy and healthy snack!

What do you need?
- Banana
- Strawberry (or your fave taste) jam
- Cocoa Powder (mine is goody cao)
- Lemon juice




Step 1: Cut your banana into slices


Step 2: Add some jam!


Step 3: Add a little bit of lemon juice to counteract the sweetness!


Step 4: Add the cocoa!


And now it's time to eat it!


So if you liked this blog post please, share it and follow me one twitter @victoriaweirdo and instagram @forkss :)
See you hopefully soon!
Love, Victoria.

2 commenti: