domenica 18 gennaio 2015

HAUL

Hello people!
In these days I went shopping around Milan and I bought few things! 




1) I got this Zara sweater yesterday and it was on sale so I paid it € 4,99 which is amazing!
I really like the light brown color with the darker patches. It's a very classic item of clothing and I think it's nice wearing it at school or work! Unfortunately I couldn't find it on the website because of the sales! 

2) This Bershka T-shirt is super cute and girly! It's really long and fluffy! I love the blue flowers, they remind me of spring! You can wear this with jeans, leggings, or like I did with shorts and tights! 

3) I love body sprays. This one is from Hollister and is the Spray Silver Strand Beach. It was on sale and I paid it € 6 instead of € 14! It's made with tangerines, mango and coconut! The smell is delicate and not too sweet! It reminds me of summer.

4) Finally I got a wristwatch! It's from American Apparel and it's a pretty basic black one. Really simple and minimal. I paid it € 25! 

5) The last thing I got recently is this H&M pullover in blue. I love this color, I think is perfect for this cold winter in the city. 

I will talk to you soon,
Love, 

Victoria

9 commenti: