sabato 3 gennaio 2015

LUSH: Honey I Washed the Kids Review

Hello people! 
A dear friend of mine gave me the Lush Honey I Washed the Kids soap.
Is a caramel/honey scented soap and I'm in love with it!
I use it when I wash my hands. 
It's great because it soothes and softens your skin. Also, the smell is amazing, it's really sweet and it's hard not to eat it! 
This soap contains sweet wild orange, bergamot oils, aloe vera gel and of course honey!
It's perfect for all the skins type, even for the most sensitive ones!
So, if you like Lush as much as I do and you like sweet scented soaps, go and ask for this!
Have you already tried it? 
Let me now!


Victoria




2 commenti:

  1. I love this soap it smells divine!!

    <a href="http://kirstyleighx.blogspot.co.uk”>KirstyLeigh Blog x</a>

    RispondiElimina
  2. One of my favourites!

    rosyannajane.blogspot.co.uk // www.bloglovin.com/annatranter

    RispondiElimina