martedì 30 dicembre 2014

Goodbye 2014!

Hello people! 
This week I'm here again because tomorrow is the last day of 2014 as you know.
Honestly, I feel a bit sad... 2014 has been an amazing year to me, I met awesome people, one of my dream came true, I really enjoyed it! 
By the way, I can't stop the time and rewind, right?
I wanna do a list of things I would love to do in 2015, I wanna write down anything, even if they will need more than a year to happen!
I wanna free my mind for a moment, you should do this too!

- Be more positive.
- Eat healthy food.
- Workout more.
- Go back to London and Paris.
- Visit new places.
- Save money for Australia and South Africa.
- See One Direction live again... (I'm such a fangirl)
- Be happy with myself.
- Work more for school.
- Hang out more.
- Read more books.
- Meet my favorite youtubers and singers/band again or for the first time.

I think I will write only these 12 resolutions. 
Maybe they are a lot, maybe I could write more of them.
I will try to work hard and do my best because they are things that I want with all of my heart.
I'm such a negative person, but I wanna change this part of me.
And you? What are your new year resolutions? Let me know!
I wish you an amazing 2015, YOU DESERVE IT.
Love, 

Victoria











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento