lunedì 29 dicembre 2014

My Favorite Matte Lipsticks

Hello people!
Today I'm here to show you my 3 favorite matte lipsticks of 2014!
In the past months, I used them almost everyday!

1) Taupe by Mac it's gorgeous! 
The color is perfect for an everyday look and also it is moisturizing even after a couple of hours. I think it is very nice wearing it at work or at school!




2) Kiko Velvet Mat n. 612 it' a very pretty pink matte lipstick.
I got this most recently but I fell in love the first time I saw it! 
I like to wear it when I hang out with friends around the city, when I go shopping or in any other girly moment! 




3) Kiko Velvet Mat n. 610 is the darkest one!
It's a pinky/chocolate color but personally I love it! I wear this at parties, at conventions and sometimes even at school! 
It looks maybe a bit dark but once you have it on it's really beautiful!




I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you very soon!
Love, 


Victoria



2 commenti:

  1. I love MAC Lipsticks! I haven't tried Taupe yet though, it looks like a stunning colour!! xxx

    KirstyLeigh

    RispondiElimina
  2. Yes, is it! You should definitely try it! xxx

    RispondiElimina