mercoledì 21 gennaio 2015

Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Cookies

Hello people!
Today I cooked these healthy no-bake chocolate cookies! I know, the presentation is not that great but  I assure you they taste really good!



You will need:
- 1/2 cups of butter.
- 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Half a glass of milk: you can add more of it if you need!
- A little bar of dark chocolate.
- 3 cups of dry oats.

How to do it?
It's really simple!
Melt the butter and the chocolate into a little pan (not in the same of course!).
Take a big bowl and put inside the sugar, the oats, the milk, the melted chocolate and the melted butter and then mix it all together until obtaining a thick consistency.
Create small cookies, put them in the fridge and let cool until set.
Then.. Buon appetito!
If you try this recipe make sure to send me a pic on twitter!
Love,

Victoria

8 commenti:

  1. I never thought of baking cookies on a pan. That's a really cool idea and the cookies looks so yummy with that strawberry! I've nominated you for an award on my blog! :) xx

    NIKIMINT

    RispondiElimina
  2. What a great recipe! & So easy!! Thankyou for sharing - I'll definitely be whipping up a batch of these soon :)

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Glad you liked it! Then tell me if you like them! Thank you :)

      Elimina
  3. Wow! I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog nikolnix.blogspot.com :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. I've made similar ones to this, so nice :) I'll have to try these out!


    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Cool! Need to try yours! Thank you for the comment :)

      Elimina