giovedì 6 marzo 2014

DAY OFF, relaxing ideas and what I like to do!

Hello everyone!
How are you?
Today I had a relaxing day off, so I'd like to show you some ideas if you don't know what to do when you have a day off!

First of all, FOOD!
Two days ago was the pancakes day.. I know, I'm a little late but anyway, a good breakfast is a nice way to start the day!
Two other relaxing things to do, in my opinion, are listening to music and reading a good book.




Paint your nails! You can try a lot of different ways while you don't know what to do!
These are my favorite colors right now!


Okay, when I'm at home, basically I spend my hours on the youtube.
Youtubers are amazing.
Can't wait to meet some of them like Alfie, Tanya Burr and Zoella this April. omg.


I study art and I love wreck things... this book is perfect to me. It's all I needed.. we're getting married, shhh.



Go to an amazing place.. this park is where I live. But it must be amazing for you.
Anyway.. Spring is coming!





Today I cut my hair... ok you don't care haha.
I'm a rebel.

If you liked this blogpost please, share it and let me know it on twitter: @victoriaweirdo and instagram @forkss
Love,
Victoria.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento