venerdì 27 marzo 2015

Workout!

Surprise, surprise, surprisee!
Hey loves, I'm here again this week, hope you don't mind!
I'm such a lazy person and even thought sometimes I workout and try to eat healthy,  I should do it more!
Today I was on youtube and I found a 30 minute aerobic dance workout!
I did it and it was fun, also is a full body workout so I burnt some calories which is not bad, right?
If you don't have lot of time to exercise and you don't like abs, squats and stuff like that you can try this! 
Of course you should do the other exercises as well, but once or twice or even more times a week I definitely suggest you to do this!
If you have others workout routines/videos you like and that you want to suggest me then tell me!
Here's the video I used!:)






Have a good time!
Love you, 
Victoria

1 commento:

  1. Great video! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award up on my blog, check it out if you like :) http://blueberrystacey.blogspot.ru/2015/04/liebster-award.html

    RispondiElimina