martedì 24 marzo 2015

Spring Haul 2015!

Hello beautiful people!
Finally I'm here to show you the things I bought recently for this spring!
Last Saturday was my birthday, I'm 17, yay!
Ok you don't care lol.
I also made a video for this haul, here's the link if you wanna check it, but let's get started!

1) These H&M sneakers are the first thing I'm showing to you. They are really comfy and nice, but also simple. They matches almost all the outfits I wear! 

2) I went to Lush and got few things..
The No Drought dry shampoo which is AMAZING! It works really well, and I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a dry shampoo.
The Karma bubble bar which I haven't tried it yet, but it smells lovely!
The Sakura bath bomb, which is the perfect scent for the spring time!

3) From Brandy Melville I got a simple gray crop top, and my sister got the Alien t-shirt which I already stole because is fab. 

4) Then I got a striped t-shirt, very similar to the Brandy Melville ones from a really cute shop called Subdued 

5) I bought a black tangle teezer, finally hahah. Actually my sister got me it for my bday, but yeah. I almost enjoy brushing my hair with it!

6) The last thing I got is the MAC lipstick in Creme in your Coffee, which is a very pretty dark pinky glossy color!


How are you spending this spring?
Let me know!
Thank you for the support,
Love you,
Victoria



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento